Tuesday 29 June 2010

30th June 1995

After a stressful day yesterday and a mental note to make more of an effort to be a better girlfriend, we had a most successful day today. We didn't argue once - it was quite an achievement. It seemed like he not only needed me but loved me too. I guess the feeling was mutual.

I accidently discovered something that he yesterday read out to me. He wrote it about the day we first met. Except the version I found was distinctly different to the version he read to me, which was much more complimentary to moi and displayed distinctly less admiration towards 'Sam'. I never thought that he could lie to try and make me feel more special. I guess I thought that was my job. If he lied about this what else has my perfect boyfriend lied about that I would never find out.

I guess its comforting to know that maybe I'm not the only one living a lie......

No comments:

Post a Comment