Saturday 19 June 2010

18th June 1995

I've never had a problem trusting P before so what's changed? Why do I suddenly doubt everything - cos of some stupid dream? I don't know what's wrong with me - I'm even imagining what I'd do if we split up. I feel so guilty for thinking like this. There's no reason for me not to trust him and I feel so shitty which is why I cant understand how me can tell me all his jealous and possessive thoughts so easily. I've never felt like this before - maybe I love him more now than I ever have before.

P.s. I said before I couldn't understand how P likes me so much when I don't feel that he brings out the best in me. I figure he doesnt bring out the best in me. He brings out the me in me. I don't feel I have to pretend when I'm with him, like I do with other lads. Its easier to understand people liking you when you know its not the real you that they know-just some act to hide behind. So its wierd when someone starts liking you for who you are-not the act.

No comments:

Post a Comment