Thursday 24 June 2010

25th June 1995

She says he doesn't love me, he wants to possess me. Its unnatural, she says. How she saw me on Sunday was the happiest she'd seen me for ages, because I was my 'old' self again. She says I've lost all my friends and I'm wasting the holidays - like its become a habit. She says not to believe that I've changed him, that I'm different; his insecurities are painfully obvious.

I wish I could say that I didn't listen, that I took no notice, that I didn't believe a word of it. I promised P I wouldn't listen, I promised but I.....I want my life back........I don't know what to do.

I told him he's not controlling me but he is whether he likes it or not. I'm scared of him. I'm scared of hurting him so much that I can't be honest with him. He's changed me. He's taken so much out of me that I've got nothing left to give. This can't carry on.....

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I so know how you're feeling and I was a lot older than 15 when it happened to me. The problem is being in love with someone who just makes you unhappy. I kept my relationship going for 3 years, when I should have finished it after the 1st. 2 years of unhappiness with someone I eventually left because I couldn't bear to be around. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete